DIY or die.

Knitting, Metal, and my sitcom of a life.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I didn't like that fucking job anyway...

Well, I finally figured out how to post pics [no one told me you could just use simple HTML] so this blog will get updated a lot now...especially because I GOT FIRED AGAIN!! Well sort of laid off, sort of fired. Either way it really sucks, I'm getting married in less than 3 weeks [19 days] and I have a sick child [ear infection that just wont DIE] and now I have no job and no insurance. Wonderful. I'm looking at it the best I can, I hated that fucking job anyway, and now I have LOTS of spare time to craftsterbate, work on my zine, and otherwise fuck around.

This week's knit: A version of the "Kittyville" hat from the first Stitch'n'Bitch book. I omitted the ears, and pom-poms cause well...do I look like a pom-pom kinda chick? Exactly. Since this picture I've added a pin on black silk flower flapper-style to the side. Will take a new pic later when I'm not disheveled and make up-less.


As promised...the flower addition....



BUSY.FUCKING.WEEKENDS. coming up. This weekend is my bachelorette party on Friday, and then I think I'm hanging out with my only friend made at my former job to drink and mourn the loss of...well, me. [I guess work isn't the same for him without my constant emails trashing my boss and anyone else that annoyed me at work.]

NEXT weekend, I have a show to attend in my hometown of Quincy, my buddies Inflicted are playing there for the first time and I've got a few old friends meeting me there to hit the bar [face first] and catch up. Jon is going to see Motorhead that night so I'm on my own, which means I'll most likely misbehave and end up either a) totally wasted or b) punching someone in the face. Good times. Saturday we're throwing our Keg party/Beer pong fest. I got a good tax return and thought it would be nice to treat my badass friends to free beer, pong, cards and metal. Last party before I'm a married woman! It's kind of our pre-marital throw down, if you will.

THEN its wedding weekend, which I'm not even gonna get into cause it will stress me out.

I've got some hardcore knitting to do today, gotta try and finish the kittyville hat [in its proper form] for my friend Gennipher before she arrives here in...well 3 hours. Shit!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Lick My Sticks said…

    Holy crap, you love metal and knitting. Please have coffee [spiked obviously] with me asap. I go to RI all the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home